The Rules of energy
Do you want to swim upstream or downstream? We swim downstream when we obey the rules of energy. What if we all have the ability to live our lives obeying the rules of energy? But what are those rules? From my experience, these are the rules of energy.
- Matter is a kind of dense energy.
- Energy flows.
- Energy will not be contained.
- Energy emanates from Source.
- Source is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
- Matter is a reflection of the intent of Source.
- Source is inside of matter and outside of matter at the same time.
- Flow requires time and space.
- In the absence of time and space, nothing flows, and everything flows in all directions from all points at the same eternal time.
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It is eternal.
Knowing that these are the rules of energy, how do we then build our energy? Like the shamans and monks, we let go of self-importance, limiting beliefs, and judgements. We live in a world of experiences and we allow those experiences. We let go of the judgements we have about the experiences. Then we experience anew, and we allow. And then we let go of the judgement about each new experience. We repeat until we stand with Source at our backs in awe and wonder at all our experiences. Wonder dissolves the judgement.
Feeling is the experience of energy through judgement.